Biodiesel Glycerin Soaps can be enhanced from basic saponified glycerin with
the use of some additional ingredients. In many cases you may want to add
ingredients to your soap to add properties that you might feel are missing
from your soap.
All of the ingredients listed here were carefully selected to keep your
soaps natural and environmentally friendly -- "Green" if you will. They have
been tested time and again in the biodiesel glycerin soap products mentioned
in their contents page.
Here are just a few examples of what additional ingredients can do for your
biodiesel glycerin soaps.
- Adding hardness to your bar soap
- Adding lather to your bar and liquid soap
- Adding transparency to your bar and liquid soap
- Adding viscosity to your liquid soaps
- Making your liquid soaps more soluble for laundry and dishwasher applications
- Overcoming some common problems you can have with making soap from biodiesel glycerin
- And much much more!
We sincerely believe that biodiesel glycerin can be used to make any
soap available commercially. If you don't see information on a soap product
you would like to make, please let us know and we will do our best to
formulate a recipe using biodiesel glycerin to produce the soap you desire.
We hope you find the information on ingredients helpful and they can help
you make some really awesome soaps!
If you have any ingredient suggestions please let us know!